The Art of Frozen 2
-
I thought The Art of Frozen 2 would have been lean on character design
since the first movie had already solidified the look of the main
characters an...
HALO INFINITE
-
New trailer for our game released! Hope you guys like it, has been a blast
to work on. :)
Have been heavily involved in the Forerunner design on Infinite, ...
Nueva WEB
-
Hey! Desde ahora podrás encontrarme en:
www.antoniosantamaria.com
O en mi nuevo Facebook en el que iré posteando, mi día a día, a través de
bocetos, story...
Bastion's 7 Kickstarter Is Now Live!
-
Bastion's 7 is finally here!
Myself and my TableTaffy crew is thrilled to announce we have launched the Bastion's
7 Kickstarter!
It's been a long time com...
Bad Wolf
-
God its been a minute since I posted or even payed attention to this blog.
But maybe I'll bring it back as a place to update some artwork or just
maybe ram...
TOMB RAIDER!
-
I'm honored to have been asked to participate in the 15-year celebration of
Tomb Raider. As some of you may know the Tomb Raider franchise has special
si...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen